"What do you want to be?" "Happy," she says with a smile. - Colleen Hoover

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: January 24, 2017



This week's topic is a FREEBIE which I always love. I went through past topics and I decided to do Top Ten Authors I Would Love To Meet

10. Stephenie Meyer
To high five her for Twilight and to give her a stern talking to for never releasing Midnight Sun.

9. Nicholas Sparks
I've loved him since I was like 13.

8. Veronica Roth
So I can ask her why. Just why.

7. Sarah Dessen 
Because I've loved her since I was a teenager.

6. Cora Carmack
Because she's awkward and that's my people.

5. Sophie Kinsella
So I can see if she's as funny in person as the characters in her books are.

4. Jay Crownover
She's a badass, duh.

3. Abbi Glines
So I can tell her how much I love The Rosemary Beach series...and pretty much everything else I've read by her.

2. John Green
To thank him for TFIOS.

1. Colleen Hoover
Because she's a goddess.

No comments:

Post a Comment